Conor King
UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS
Nicolai, 2011 (40 x 50 inches) / Mia, 2011 (40 x 50 inches)
Double Diptych
New works will be shown in Double Diptych, a group show curated by Rupert Jenkins who describes the show as, "bringing together eight of Denver’s most innovative artists who work with photography." learn more I view images
Show dates: March 3 - April 26, 2011
Opening reception: Thursday, March 3 from 6:00p-9:00p
Nebula, 2011 (40 x 50 inches)
Thought Objects: New Directions and Ideas in Photography
I am exhibiting new work in Thought Objects, a group show featuring works from 20 local, national, and international artists. Curator Mark Sink describes the show as, "...a survey of fine craft, playful humor, imagination, unique conceptual explorations, and photographic science." learn more I view images
Show dates: March 4 - April 16, 2011Opening reception: Friday, March 11 from 6:00p-10:00p

No comments:
Post a Comment